KCNA/OPUS Broadcasting Contest Rules
1. Winning shall be limited to only one prize per family, per household, per contestant within two weeks (14 days) on KCNA. Contestants may not misrepresent themselves in an attempt to win or claim prizes.
2. Contest winners will have two weeks in which to claim prizes at KCNA/Opus Broadcast Systems Inc.’s offices during regular business hours… 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
3. Past or Present employees of KCNA, Opus Broadcast Systems Inc., and families, and employees of other radio stations are ineligible to win.
4. Contests are open to legal residents of the United States. Legal identification may be required. Age limits on contests/prizes are subject to the discretion of KCNA/Opus Broadcast Systems Inc.
5. Calls made to the KCNA studio are subject to being recorded and subsequently broadcast without prior consent of the caller.
6. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Contest is void where prohibited. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner or winners.
7. By claiming a prize, winner(s) consent to the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness for promotional and/or advertising purposes in connection with the contest. Winners may be required to furnish an affidavit of eligibility and release.
8. KCNA and/or Opus Broadcast Systems Inc. are not responsible for telephone malfunctions of any kind prior to or during a contest. Should a contestant be cut off due to a malfunction, the next line will be allowed to play.
9. All claims are subject to verification by KCNA/Opus Broadcast Systems Inc. and all decisions are final.